Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cease and desist!!


Why would a multi-million (MAYBE BILLION) dollar corporation care if little Alexandra's P.H.A.T.E. has "their?" letters on our website? We were given permission to use them by the site they are on. Are we that threatening? Seriously, Aren't we all in this for the same reason-TO GET CHILDREN WITH PLAGIOCEPHALY THE HELMET THERAPY THEY NEED AND RAISE AWARENESS? Or is it about the all mighty dollar? Hmmmmmm. I wonder what MR. BIGS answer to that question is? I certainly know mine.

2 comments:

  1. What?? I just read this on FB -- Who is it? What's the deal? I just started my site a few months back and now am a little concerned that I could have the same craziness.... share if you don't mind.

    I'll head to your site to see if I can find any more. How frustrating -I hope they let up, you guys are doing a great job.

    Deanna
    www.mytortsupport.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanna,

    Thanks for your comment. It is not so much who it is but why did they do it? It is quite evident that they are in it for the money only and not the cause. Just be careful, and be sure to get written authorization from sites to use their information. Keep checking back our site gets more exciting everyday. If you want to, sign up for our message board it will keep you really up to date.

    Gary

    ReplyDelete